WELCOME TO MEGA SESH 2018
The World’s Largest Cannabis Community Carnival & Festival comes back to Southern California in 2018 for our 2nd Annual event. Don’t miss out on this astronomical event featuring a full carnival experience, interactive stage games, live music, special guests, exhibitor village & more!
Information about Hotel Accommodations for Mega Sesh 2018 are coming soon
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Parking may be limited, please come early! Please follow all parking lot staff instructions and strongly consider carpooling to ensure lots fill and empty quickly.
Last year we hosted an event every single month that gave back to our local communities. Together we donated children’s toys, canned goods, hygiene kits, socks, & even dog toys! Giving back is important to the founders of this event and we will be organizing many community service events, alongside our partners, in exchange for FREE GA passes. Make sure you follow us on Instagram & Facebook to learn more about these opportunities.
Volunteers make up a huge part of the Mega Sesh Team and we simply could not do it without our gracious team of helping hands. Are you available on 8/19 & 8/20 and able to help? Please fill the form below!
- You must be 18+ to attend this event.
- You do not need a doctor’s recommendation. However, to access Prop 215 areas, you MUST have a doctor’s recommendation. There will be a doctor on site offering evaluations for medical marijuana recommendations.
- You can bring a container that does not exceed 16oz and must be completely empty upon entry. There will be many free water stations where containers can be filled once entered.
- There is NO ALCOHOL at this event.
- This is a ZERO TOLERANCE event and alcohol and illegal drug use will NOT be permitted.
- There is no refunds on ticket sales. This is a rain or shine event, please stay up to date on the weather on the days of the event.
- It is likely to be EXTREMELY hot. Please wear appropriate clothing, footwear, sunscreen, and stay hydrated!
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds / Exchanges
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
- Every attendee (including media) may be searched prior to entry.
Saturday, August 19th 11am – 10pm
Sunday, August 20th 11am – 9pm
You must be at least 18 years old to attend.
No. You will be able to enjoy the full carnival experience and main stage without a recommendation. However, you will need a doctor’s recommendation to access the Prop 215 areas and exhibitors. There will be a doctor on site evaluating for medical marijuana recommendations.
We won’t lie – it’s likely going to be SUPER HOT! We recommend wearing light clothing and sunscreen. There will be several free water stations throughout the festival as well as a “cool off” area with misting fans, water, and free sunscreen. Make sure to stay up to date on weather conditions on the day of the event!